Friday, August 14, 2009

Life IN the FOOTHILLS of the OQUIRRH MOUNTAINS

HOME SWEET HOME





We are glad the BIG move is behind us and we are LOVING our new surroundings. We are settling in nicely and our home is MORE than we ever dreamed it would be. My favorite part of the house is our deck that looks out over the valley. We have 3 temples in our view. It's AMAZING and it's a DREAM come true. Here are just a few pics of our homestead. Actually, I like to call it our COTTAGE because I think it looks like one!








Here are some pics of g-pas quarters........



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to come and visit! Emma can't wait to use your stairs!

Yoselin said...

Wow!!!!!! I love your house. We are so happy for you. How beautiful being able to see 3 temples, you guys are so blessed. We miss you and love you lots ♥

Carianne said...

Gorgeous! You have such a talent with decorating. I just love your style. Wish you would have left some of your beautiful furniture behind for me though. How awesome to have such a wonderful view. Keeps things in perspective every time you look out your window. How lovely! Miss you!